Sign in to follow this  
BlindDeath

Get get VSB1

Go join the marines and shut up!!

*edit* thats to get VBS1

(Edited by BlindDeath at 6:54 pm on Dec. 15, 2001)

Guest Scooby

Not everyone can or wants to join marines.

Only halfwit person would join to army to play silly computer games. Most often it is quite opposite why people join.

shut up blind death. I feel like insulting you so much right now.

There are two things stopping me from joining the marines.

1) I am 14 years old.

&

2) I am British. How am I supposed to join the United States Marines if I am British?

I hate it when people think that their country is the only one in the world and they presume that everyone else comes from there.

SO DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME TO SHUT THE #### UP!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Jamesia on 7:12 pm on Dec. 15, 2001

shut up blind death. I feel like insulting you so much right now.

There are two things stopping me from joining the marines.

1) I am 14 years old.

&

2) I am British. How am I supposed to join the United States Marines if I am British?

I hate it when people think that their country is the only one in the world and they presume that everyone else comes from there.

SO DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME TO SHUT THE #### UP!!!<span id='postcolor'>

Hahhahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

errrrr what makes you think im american??

i spell it  <span style='color:red'>C</span><span style='color:grey'>O</span><span style='color:red'>LO</span><span style='color:red'>U</span><span style='color:grey'>R</span>

Merry Christmas Bastard

errrrr what makes you think im american??

i spell it  <span style='color:red'>C</span><span style='color:grey'>O</span><span style='color:red'>LO</span><span style='color:red'>U</span><span style='color:grey'>R</span>

Merry Christmas Bastard

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from BlindDeath on 6:52 pm on Dec. 15, 2001

Go join the marines and shut up!!

*edit* thats to get VBS1

(Edited by BlindDeath at 6:54 pm on Dec. 15, 2001)

<span id='postcolor'>

go join the marines and steal the VBS and then go back home and put it on the internet for download.smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Jamesia on 7:12 pm on Dec. 15, 2001

<span id='postcolor'>

There were some Brits who served with me while I was in the U.S Army, so it is possible somehow.

hey i am brits jam..... where you come from there is a shop in exter named after you

LOL BlindDeath - I doubt it. THey usually are not aware of it.

Me and my Old man are from scotland and he was in the USMC in nam

just gota coem to usa and apply for citizen ship is all

and i am a dual citizen of UK and USA so it is very possible

Blind death... he might only be 14 and he might be british... but his post sure did show more wit that yours. There is no reason for him to feel stupid... he has to grow up first. It is when you become an adult, thinking you know all and that kids are just stupid you have a reason to worry.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Alaskan on 11:26 pm on Dec. 20, 2001

Me and my Old man are from scotland and he was in the USMC in nam

just gota coem to usa and apply for citizen ship is all

and i am a dual citizen of UK and USA so it is very possible

<span id='postcolor'>

And here I thought you had to denounce your citizenship from other nations to become an American citizen, shows what I know. Course that may have gone the way like being able to speak english to a decent degree to become an American national.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from CanisDEK on 3:36 am on Dec. 21, 2001

Blind death... he might only be 14 and he might be british... but his post sure did show more wit that yours. There is no reason for him to feel stupid... he has to grow up first. It is when you become an adult, thinking you know all and that kids are just stupid you have a reason to worry.

<span id='postcolor'>

He needs the extra support.

Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny just jumped his ass last week, and he still hasn't stopped crying.

15 years old + the only thing "wrong" with "us" compared to "adults" growing wise is that we're emotionally unstable, you may have a 6 year long girlfriend, then you find out you don't like her (it's all very normal), and the idiotic ones are out of touch with reality (I'm going to be a president one day! WOOHOO!)

Other than that we're perfectly functioning humans.

But, of course, our brain doesn't have all that much experience and more oft than not we show ignorance/immaturity, probably both, all the time.

Basically, we're not fully emotionally built, nor physically (in some cases, I'm 6-2 230lbs, but still expected to grow another 3-8 inches).

Good to see that you're walkin' away from our little talks with some thinkin' goin on in that big assed head of yours.

230pds. hmphk....bwaahahhahahaaaaa....

Sorry. Couldn't resist.