Sign in to follow this  
Tor

Who has killed most units in one mission? ;-) PART TWO

Since there was some complaining about the screenshot in my previous post was taken while in cadet mode, I decided to replay the mission in veteran:

veteran.jpg

Total number of kills: 126 (vehicles and personel).

My wife says I am ill. :biggrin:

Nope, there is only one (parked) hind in this mission and you can't use it, so I blew it up instead :biggrin:

It was all done from a T80 except for the final task. That was done on foot.  I will not reveal what that task is here because of those who havn't yet played Redhammer, but you can check a screenshot here.

For verification of the edited image click here:

Stats 1

Stats 2

(Edited by Tor at 10:07 pm on Dec. 22, 2001)

Ok - then you post the next screenshot :biggrin:

Huh? Dimitri Lukin is Russian right? Why does the message say "Well done, the AMERICANS now have a secure footjohold on Kolgujev?"

Is this a plot twist in Red Hammer?

why are you killing russians in red hammer yet?

i dont have it yet so if it spoils the story dont tell me sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Tor on 9:46 pm on Dec. 22, 2001

Since there was some complaining about the screenshot in my previous post was taken while in cadet mode, I decided to replay the mission in veteran:

veteran.jpg

Total number of kills: 126 (vehicles and personel).

My wife says I am ill. :biggrin:

<span id='postcolor'>

if we had a jerry springer type set up with you and all the cadet mockers you would get such a ''you go girlfriend'' applause :biggrin:

I already said, that it's easy to kill so much units in a tank. I don't have time to post screenshots for u. Veteran is the same as cadet in a tank.

As for Red Hammer. Dmitri Lukin will join the resistance forces when he'll discover that Guba is a "bad" man. Hah . You'll see. I won't spoil the fun.

(Edited by SpaceAlex at 12:37 am on Dec. 23, 2001)

wtf!!!!!confused.gif?!!! Red hammer?

i thoughtm this game was called red spammer and was about ruskie and black op

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from SpaceAlex on 12:36 am on Dec. 23, 2001

I don't have time to post screenshots for u. <span id='postcolor'>

"Time"? How long does it take to press print screen? Naah - I think you don't have the skill!! :biggrin:

To those who havn't played Red Hammer yet, I am sorry I overlooked that little detail. I knew it too when I started the campaign and as long as SpaceWonder doesn't tell more details, I think you will enjoy the campaign anyway.

I can't recall the most I've killed in single player (I play only in veteran mode). A friend and I played MP last weekend, and totaled 105 kills on the Desert Ambush map, using only our AK-47's and a few satchels.

Desert%20Ambush_sm.jpg