Sign in to follow this  
Shashman

Looking for ofp

Hi all...

Does anybody know, anywhere in Belgium (preferably Brussels ) where I can buy OFP?

I can't seem to find it sad_o.gif

I don't want to order it online as this would take too long (in short: I want it now! biggrin_o.gif ) and I don't have a credit card to pay for it anyway...

Any info would be greatly appreciated wink_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Thanks in advance...

You can buy this game at the FNAC City 2 (Rue Neuve-Niewestraat) or even in a Makro (Sint peters Leeuw).

Make an excursion in different computer stores (quartier bourse for example) biggrin_o.gif

Really? I went to FNAC at City 2 and they didn't have any  sad_o.gif

I've tried all the shops on Boulevard Aanspach and the PC shops around that area but no luck  sad_o.gif

Hey but on a brighter note, I found an OFP player from Brussels  smile_o.gif

Do you use icq or MSN?

Oh also, do you know how to get to Makro from Schuman by public transport?

I saw OFP and resistance pack in Hasselt (free record shop) but thats in Limburg rock.gif

it's a bit hard talking english to a french/flemish guy tounge_o.gif

Hehe...Maybe this should be turned into the Belgian Operation Flashpoint Players Federation Official Thread  biggrin_o.gif

Lol...BOFPFOT... tounge_o.gif

But I'm not actually Belgian, just born here and live here  wink_o.gif  smile_o.gif

Bah...Free Record Shop...What a joke mad_o.gif

The one here (Place de la Monnaie) looks like it's about to close down and they have maybe 10-15 games in all, and they're nearly all over 45 Euros rock.gif

I was at Mediamarkt (Rijswijk ZH, Holland) last friday and they had about 5 copies of the GotY version and about the same amount of the good old 1.00 version tounge_o.gif

But I guess you're not willing to take a few hour drive to Holland just for OFP ;)

i got 2 copy's of original cwc (i thougt i had an error on the disc, so i bought a second one, but it was a virus), pm me if ya want it (i live 10km from bxl)

"Oh also, do you know how to get to Makro from Schuman by public transport? "

Well, this is very difficult crazy_o.gif

The only way : the car sad_o.gif

Have you tried the second hand shops ? Pêle-mêle,etc...

Well this is very difficult to get this game right now mad_o.gif Its a shame when you can get easily rogue spear who is very old.

Habdoel ---> the right way lol tounge_o.gif

Yeah I tried Pele Mele (Ikonboard doesn't seem to accept accents rock.gif ) and they didn't have it...It seems they're also de-stocking on 2nd hand games sad_o.gif

Hey Habdoel I might take you up on that offer smile_o.gif

Do you use icq or MSN?

My icq number is 91043794 and my MSN is shashmanswaf@hotmail.com

Here in Saint-Trond u got the GOTY edition for €40.

its only 60km from bruxelles tounge_o.gif

i got 2 copy's of original cwc (i thougt i had an error on the disc, so i bought a second one, but it was a virus), pm me if ya want it (i live 10km from bxl)

U may remember me from Telenet OFP forum

starter of "Bas blackhawks released" thread tounge_o.gif

I always see some kind of OFP in all stores here. I even saw a budget-version of OFP GOTY that cost less than Resistance wow_o.gif

Maybe I should grab it so that I can say I have all possible releases of OFP that have been released over here.

I got 1 OFP cwc, 1 RH upgrade, 1 OFP Gold (OFP+RH), 2x Res and 1 GOTY.... but no GOTY budget-version biggrin_o.gif

And the best part: I only play OFP on 1 computer and have one dedi running biggrin_o.gif

Does that make me an OFP-holic? tounge_o.gif

it still alive, come and visit us  tounge_o.gif

What's the URL?

Oh and I'm interested in acquiring that extra copy of CWC you have if it's still available smile_o.gif

How can you sell something as wonderfull as OFP CWC ?

Its' a piece of art. The game that started something new and special for every other tactical-developer to follow.

One day OFP cwc will be a collector's item with an enormous collector's value tounge_o.gif

Well there's no point in having 2, now is there? wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

Well there's no point in having 2, now is there?  wink_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

Sure there is smile_o.gif

1: You support BIS

2: Your games-collection looks better

3: See #1 & #2

biggrin_o.gif

Well...usually when you have a collection you try and get rid of your 'doubles' wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

Come on...You never did World Cup or Euro stickers?Everyone knows that! biggrin_o.gif