Sign in to follow this  
SilentEcho

cant see weapons in tank

in any tanks i cant see the ammo (like sabot,machinegun,heat,etc) and it was working before now it dont work but it still shoots and u can still see the weapons on the air and other stuff its only the tank that i am having problem with

Take out any addons which you may have. Kegetys object files did the same thing to me. However I feel it is something that was changed in v1.4. Because everyone that had them before said they work fine with no problems and even those that had them when they upgrades to v1.4. However when I tried to installthem after v1.4 upgrade, they would not work and I had that ammo counter dissappearing problem.

I[m clueless about what's causing this. And if it was something that is changed in v1.4, I hope it wasn't intentional.

It's Gunslinger's Editor Addon that's causing the problems.

I think it's because he miswrote a unit tree in his .cpp file.

You can edit OPF's units through an addon.

That would be impossible for me, as I have never downloaded Gunslinger's addon or any other addon except the object files from Kegetys. Its not like I'm saying its his fault, there may have been a change in v1.4 that has caused this or its something with my installation.

Delete ALL your *.cfg files in your OPF directory and then reconfigure the game, that worked for me!

There are two of them, userinfo.cfg and Flashpoint.cfg. Delete them both.

(Edited by Claymore at 12:08 am on Dec. 22, 2001)

Dont use the object addons... I have said this a million times but still many OFP sites are offering them to download...

Everything works fine for me. Great patch, though.

I'm not using any of the unoffical addons. I'm creating missions with the things i have.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Kegetys on 6:49 pm on Dec. 22, 2001

Dont use the object addons... I have said this a million times but still many OFP sites are offering them to download...

<span id='postcolor'>

Did you re-release some of the addons by themselves?

The BlackOps chopper has amazing texturing. Except for that white mark on the tail... tounge.gif