Sign in to follow this  
El Savior

Real battlefield

What I am really hoping for OFP2 is real battlefield. Please add artillery, mortars, rockets, naval guns and other support units. Artillery is the queen of the battlefield! At least add objects, so we can make missions with these guns and simulate artillery or missions were we need to destroy these. More AA-units, specially missile units. And b'coz we get bigger map, (working) radar sites should be included. At least objects, please, so we can simulate all these. Radio could be more real. I would love to call fire support from nearby airport / artillery / tanks. Working chain of command! Real ranks, real companies and batallions! It is very hard to make realistic missions without it.

And for last: better and more realistic AI for vehicles. We all know they can't drive/fly, but what I want is realistic movements. So tanks should be less aggressives, aircrafts/helicopters attack far away, etc. Now tank movements look like movie from WWII    wow_o.gif

El Savior

or at least they should make it so artillery fire is much easier to simulate without scripts