A8BMcvP.png

This mod is something that I have started on almost a year ago, it's currently in late beta stage and quite nearing release. I've promoted this mod all over the ARMA community but never actually thought of doing so in BI forums, but better late than never. It's been featured in the Community Spotlight and COMRAD #45 in the past.

The Project aims to bring the Indonesian Armed Forces (mainly the Army) into the mod. It's bringing new weapons, vehicles, and equipment for players. It's not going to be the same level of content as other faction mods (FFAA, Pedagne, etc.) as I am the only one working on this, but it's going to have core assets that many Indonesian players will find familiar (there are many Indonesian mods, but they are all retexture mods).

You can follow the project on Twitter or Discord.

Here are some pics*:

Komodo Light Vehicle

Spoiler

To07lv8.png

Infantry Soldier

Spoiler

6f0EzHk.png

Isuzu NPS-75

Spoiler

bPft8eP.png

MMWT Harimau

Spoiler

2T6tqRz.png

* Some of these pictures have outdated textures/model. I'm not bothering to recreate them until the final release.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Looks pretty good so far

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

After more than a year of hard work, I am very proud to say that Project TNI is in releasing on:

!!! 1 October 2024 !!!

Which is Hari Kesaktian Pancasila (Pancasila Sanctity Day), a date to commemorate the national ideology of the Republic of Indonesia. All of the assets that have been shown in ⁠here and the discord server will be included!

0QfLtSP.png

• Like 2