Gnudoctor

Player ruins whole games: War on njgrs

Hi! I have recently played some hours on US Server Everon Campaigns. There is one player ruining it for me and many others: 

War ON njqrs: Mecury mal needs to stop projecting
Mercurial Mal: Itll be okay, little guy.
War ON njqrs: ltll be ok nXXXXX

Gnudoctor: stop destroying the radio tower in levie
War ON njqr: Shut up retard

https://i.imgur.com/EmBqzgm.png

https://i.imgur.com/xRCqfTY.png

Worst is he keeps saying the N word.
Second Worst he keeps dismanteling radio towers so his side keeps losing games. 

I first of all like you to add a process banning people for the N word.

Second: Please ban people who disable radio towers

Third: Please change the ban vote process. He keeps spamming the votes by voting for everyone on the match. One should get banned himself after starting 3+ votes on random people. 

It's up to the players on the server to vote a admin that can kick and ban people on the public server. (Not a permanent ban, resets when server resets)

Banning people for free speech, even if it's hate speech is not a thing Games should do to paying customers in my opinion, only in extreme cases.

Well that's my opinion and experience on Public Zeus servers.

• Like 1

I agree partly. Continously using swearwords on people - especially broadly accepted racists ones should automatically trigger a ban.
The vote kick process is flawed. Once there is more than one process open it requires the voters to open the player-list (atleast on pc). 
As he knows he is being voted he stats random votes - which should also result in a autoban. 
He uses game mechanic to troll people trying to play the game. 
I have not mentioned the on purpuse teamkilling at the beginnen of the round or dismantaling of the radio tower on the main operation base. 
There are many mechanics not troll prove yet. I hope we will have this.

Some people just want to watch the world burn. I can't count how many times I left 2nd Zeus slot open and someone joins, deletes everything and leaves...

Some humans feel better when they hurt others - I usually call them trolls.

I do agree with what you say "There are many mechanics not troll prove (proof?) yet. It's flawed but if you do get a good admin it will reduce the fire they can spread!

And 3 guys just now ruined another round on 
XqOX0k3.png

respawing - dismantle radio tower - respawn somewhere else - and repeat. Please make everyone dismatleing the radiotower leave this particualar server for 24 hours!

this same guy was playing heil hitler as an audiotune on repeat - devs please help me on this... 

Hi! Can anyone please perma ban this guy. He says he is laughing at staff. 
otapkBB.png

You solve this how Steam solved it by having client side chat filters and mute options instead of this ridiculous public laundry on display here. Repressive measures are a double edged sword and are never ending. In GTA Online for example it got to a point where you cannot even use word basement without it being censored out because it consist of a word they deem inappropriate. I let the readers work that one out.

@Janez filters are no solution to any problem. Measures against missbehaviour are ending very quickly. I am asking for a new mechanic taking the fun out of trolling. 

What takes the fun out of stealing is being arrested.
What takes the fun out of abusing mechanics is to change mechanics or being banned completely. 

Dirty lundry only gets clean after some actions. Devs want to know if there are game breaking problems.