Sign in to follow this  
Yuuno -fr

Increase and decrease in rarity

Hi ! :welcome:

This time I offer a review of the rarity of some of the weapons based on their effectiveness in the game. :uzi:

I tried to have a more or less neutral opinion and I will specify under the image the reasons for each choice that I propose.

1717188084-unnamed-7.jpg

*For the M14 I propose an improvement due to its fast rate and its rather high magazine, it is very powerful at short and medium range. It rivals weapons like the M4A1.

*For the PA md.86 I propose a reduction due to its extremely significant recoil. This weapon is only effective at very short range in automatic mode or useful in burst support at medium range.

*For the Gewehr 3 I propose a reduction, the weapon has a very slow rate and does little damage, it is only effective at medium range, at short range and at long range it will be easily surpassed.

*For the AUR A1 I propose a reduction, it is a fairly average weapon in all areas! It is formidable at short and medium range and easy to use in the first person to shoot with precision but it is not worth this rarity purple

*For the M4A1 I suggest an improvement it is the weapon of the great player, precise with a formidable pace, it is dangerous in all areas. Its only small flaw is its few bullets in the magazine but otherwise it easily places itself in the top 5 of the best weapons.

*For the Mosin-Nagant I propose a big improvement because in addition to being much more precise than in reality (having already fired with it) Its speed of fire and its ability to knock out opponents makes it a weapon that never forgives! It competes with L96/PH

* For the M21 I propose a rarity reduction, it is probably the least used sniper in the game, it is weak and its recoil is one of the highest I have seen. However, in the first person he never forgives and mainly serves as support in the team.

*For the Gewehr 3 SG1 I offer a reduction, the weapon is the same as its sister "Gewehr 3" with a scope so it allows better precision at medium and long range but will never beat the precision of a sniper. It's a bit like an M21, a support weapon

*Pour l'AUR PARA 91 I propose a reduction, this weapon is almost an "AUR A1" but less effective with more random recoil.

*For the crossbow I offer an obvious reduction! It's almost an achievement to kill a player with this weapon! For it to be worth a blue value, it would have to do a little more damage (85/100) but also stun the opponent. Without it, with its rate of fire and its lack of precision, it is the worst weapon in the game.

*For RM14 I propose an increase in rarity, the reason is that with this attack speed much higher than VIPER V4 / THE JHON it can kill a player in 3 hits which is the 2nd most powerful knife after the barracuda!

*For "The John" I suggest a reduction, it is much too slow to attack and it is heavy! 2 KG !!! I personally consider it to be the weakest knife in the game.

*For the PSS I propose a reduction because its only difference with a PM/Luger is its silencer I consider that the green rarity therefore corresponds well to it

*For the KS-23 I propose an increase! To my great surprise, this shotgun is the most powerful at close range! it is even able of killing a player with a plate in 1 bullet, it only has 2 faults:

the shooting distance and the number of ammunition in the magazine otherwise it is largely equivalent to a REMY.

*For the “CHIAVE 12” I propose an improvement! since REMY had a patch it is the most dangerous hunting rifle with the taiga 21! Players specializing in jump shooting who use this weapon are able to beat 3/5 players alone and without help. Its only fault is against players using plates it takes 2 to 3 bullets to kill them which gives the opponent time to kill us mostly with an automatic weapon

*For the "REMY 870" I offer a reduction, the reason is because of this damage which I would describe as "random" sometimes at 15 meters you do 80 damage and the next time at 2 meters you only do 6 damage . This gun is a real lottery

*For the "ZA M72" I propose a reduction, the reason is its lack of damage, its smaller magazine and the rate which is slower than the majority of weapons in the same category

*For the "kk62" I am really reluctant to propose an increase in purple because it is almost equivalent to a machinengewehr 3.

*For the "MGV 176" I propose an increase, this weapon is EXTREMELY dangerous at close range, it has very high recoil but compensated by the highest rate of fire in the game and these 150 ammo.

*For the "Maschinengewehr 3", I don't really need to specify, I think? No weapon rivals it, any player could raze a team with a magazine of this weapon. I therefore propose to put it at the highest possible rarity level.:hammer:

I hope my post will be useful and help developers good game cough :thumb_down:

re"

I spent 4 hours making this post, I just hope I didn't make any mistakes despite my rereading.
Happy reading and thank you