Hi, I have made a mission and uploaded in from eden to Steam Workshop, everything fine but I got no Mission Summary Picture when I subscribe to it and then host (no dedicated server). This is my description.ext 

briefingName = "Codename Johan";
overviewText = "Capture the HVT codename Johan";
overviewTextLocked = "Capture the HVT codename Johan";
overviewPicture = "the_monster_within.paa";
author = "kiba3x"

onLoadName		= "Codename Johan";
onLoadMission	= "Capture the HVT codename Johan";
loadScreen		= "the_monster_within.paa";

I will be really thankful for any help. 
Link to the mission - > https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3253698791

First i see is that :

author = "kiba3x" ;

and if your .paa is right in the root folder, everything should be good. I can't test today, if it isn't the missing ; i will check this tommorow. Good edition !

• Like 1

@Necropaulo Yes, the .paa file is in root of the mission folder, the name is the same but I get no picture when you select the mission from MP host page ...

problems.jpg

Additional to this seems like the mission doesn't read lots of things from description.ext like number of players or description formatting.  

Hey @kibaBG ! I was just checking your description.ext, try to change the header with that :

onLoadName = "Codename Johan"; 
onLoadMission = "Capture the HVT codename Johan";
loadScreen = "the_monster_within.paa";

briefingName = "Codename Johan";
overviewText = "Capture the HVT codename Johan";
overviewTextLocked = "Capture the HVT codename Johan";
overviewPicture = "the_monster_within.paa";
author = "kiba3x";

There were some empty caracters on your 3 first lines and you forget a " ; " after your line author, it should be good with that. If not, i will try it with game tomorrow.

• Like 3

I will test is ASAP when I get home and report. 

Update: 
The problem is deeper than I thought and its not related to Steam. I tried to host and run a mission on dedicated and it cannot find the path to the .paa image when the mission is exported to arma3 root \ MPMissions  ...

no-mission-pic.jpg

Is there any way to give path to mission image files without packing the whole thing as a mod?
On normal host the mission picture is showing correctly. 

Unfortunately, no solution, but here is my experience:

For me, the image is always displayed only after I have downloaded the mission. So, only after the second start.

It is just a guess, but I assume that if you host the mission yourself (locally), you already have the mission through the export in the MPMissions folder and thus have "downloaded" it. Therefore, the image seems to be displayed there even before the first start.

• Like 1

@Joshua9797 I will try more missions and observe how will go with them, I thing the local host has no problem (I will check this with second mission I will upload soon) but the same mission on dedicated cannot have mission summary picture if its is not packed as a mod.