TURTLEZED12

Coins not registering when package purchased

Hi 

I recently purchased Vigor - Prepper's Small Fortune from within the game to upgrade to the battlepass. But the coins didnt register. So i had to go through the nightmare which is xbox customer support these days. Was disapointed as they just said repurchase but i thought id message here first in case you knew if there was a problem. We both lose out so it would be good to know what to do here. Thanks, love the game, im hooked now for about a month, play it every day, great job guys!  

Oh and i need a friend to complete allies challenge 😞

Same problem. I bought some Crowns at the beginning of Saison 19 (15.05.2024) and I still didn't get them on my Profil. Can someone explain what is happening, is someone working on this problem?

New update on the "Crowns purchased and not showing up and Bohemia`s radio silence fiasco". You can get a refund via Xbox customer support, I just did. It took me 10 min.

Yes i got refund too from xbox but you csnt get a call back to a mobile, its a real pain xbox customer care these days. But on the coins, any one from tech support getting back to us? I havent had a reply yet from the people that can sort the problem? Not purchasing any more until i know its fixed so your losing out as am i. Im on xbox by the way in case that helps solve the issue.

Hi @TURTLEZED12, thank you for getting in touch about this. We're sorry that you're having trouble with purchases on Xbox.

There are currently some problems with purchases made for Crown Packs and Premium Packs, both through the game on Xbox and the Microsoft Store. More info about the situation can be found here: https://x.com/vigorthegame/status/1791490806005510200

Our team is working on fixing the issue as soon as possible. We also intend on making sure that Outlanders receive the contents of the Packs they bought 💪

We'll be posting more updates about this on our socials as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience 🙏🍅

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RoxieAtomic said:

Hi @TURTLEZED12, thank you for getting in touch about this. We're sorry that you're having trouble with purchases on Xbox.

There are currently some problems with purchases made for Crown Packs and Premium Packs, both through the game on Xbox and the Microsoft Store. More info about the situation can be found here: https://x.com/vigorthegame/status/1791490806005510200

Our team is working on fixing the issue as soon as possible. We also intend on making sure that Outlanders receive the contents of the Packs they bought 💪

We'll be posting more updates about this on our socials as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience 🙏🍅

Great, thanks for confirming their is an issue. I dont use social media if i can help it , if you could let me know when its fixed that would be great. Thanks 

Hi @TURTLEZED12, we have now resolved this issue 💪 Your purchases should be in your account already - if not, they'll appear in your account in the upcoming days 🙂🍅