Sign in to follow this  
rshort3

Pathetic

This game seems so dead! Bringing in a PC version when you can't even fix the mass amount of glitches for your console players. Instant head shots from raincoats that have less than 10 kills happens so frequently it's ridiculous. This game has completely gone to garbage. Why keep playing? Won't be. Horrible horrible way for the game to end when it could have been so good. 

Since waving this game goodbye... reporting playing for cheating or anything of the sort is worthless because nothing is ever done. Cheating clearly isn't taken seriously as stated. Still glitches like crazy while moving around. Takes view from straight forward go a 180 a chunk of the time. Shot registry is still garbage. Nothing that needs to be fixed will be fixed but it's going to be expanded out to PC. This is only going to get worse with aim bots, cheats, and glitches. 

Hey hey !

I will try to answer you on certain points that I know.😃
To launch “improbable headshoots” to beginners, it’s very simple, these players play in first person. And with the worst weapon in the game, you can knock off some unlikely heads. A player who favors speed over precision will tend to be in 3rd person and shoot brutally.

Advanced players who use the staggered movement technique perform [R1][R1][R1], extremely effective when using an Adrenaline bonus. However, you need to have some experience and know that it is always easier to kill a player on the right side than on the left side of their character. (I'm talking about ease of killing, not that we lose a fight every time since he's on our left) 😜

For cheaters I reported a certain player and the game banned him very quickly (less than 48 hours) the problem is that they can only suspend access to the player's account on their game they cannot sanction him more this must be produced by the platform therefore Sony / Microsoft. 😈

For Sony, nothing could be simpler, you keep a video trace of the sequence, you contact support and send it to them, the best is to have a written response from the cheater to report it directly and quickly. The player may be banned from the IP or this console will be banned from online gaming. The main merit is THEM.

Now there is a problem with this is that a free game all these cheats will do is recreate an account and the cheater can come back.

If the game wants to crack down on cheaters, I recommend several easy-to-implement things:

*Facilitates reporting, it's a start (because the option is still quite hidden) 😅

*The 2nd solution is used by ACTIVISION, not an expert, but I will explain it as best as I can, it is the fact that during a suspicious action, in particular a "multi headshoot à la Thompson in 1 second", this product several times, this player is automatically sanctioned with an incapacity to play for a short period (24/48 hours). This security must be clearly specified because it is always possible to come across 2/3 players absent at the start of an elimination round for example. This is why I emphasize "Multiple times" so that the cheater is already slowed down and lets the security team observe his game to see if there is an approved cheat (which most likely there will be since I don't don't know any). ). ). the one who puts 4 heads on each turn with a ratio of +6 legally) 😪

* The 3rd option is debated and I don't think we would pay attention to it but I put it anyway it involves putting the game at 5 or 10 euros to compensate for the cost of the game by giving 500 crowns and a choice of outfit for a beginner, you will have to launch a little publicity stunt to attract a few people because the game is transparent, no one talks about it, you just have to see the number of live spectators. AND ESPECIALLY ESPECIALLY bring a significant amount of crown to allow beginners to have easy access to their first game in order to make them want to stay there!
If you are afraid of the economic impact, slightly modify the prices of the extensions or release attractive new features, I take the example of a beginner's pack with a lot of consumables because beginners are often penalized by the lack of care in Shipping
because they do not have the consumable diagrams.

@Yuuno -fr while your defense of the game is admirable, there are just so many issues. There is a reason that so many content creators and avid vigor players have left the game completely. The bigger part of the community has suggested and asked for multiple things over the seasons and they all go completely ignored, even though its a decent chunk of the vigor community asking. Just many things to name and launching it on pc opens up a massive door for aim bot extravaganza. Again, only a few things mentioned here but plenty of others. Many glitches that could be fixed for console players but never do, and so on. Best to you in the outlands. 

Hey !

Yes, all they have to do is make contact with players who love the game to have a “meeting” and answer our questions in a frank and efficient manner.
This game could become a “triple A” it brings together a lot of paid players.