Sign in to follow this  
Brentk

New island??

ive been hearing rumors lately about a new island(possibly from BIS) has anyone else heard any rumors or anything about this?

lol, there are many undiscovered islands in the game (as i hear) where they are far in the ocean, but to small for ne thing else but one man.

Yeah there are some out there in the ocean...like that one you see when you start the campaign....you know when the seagull takes off from the dock?......well anyway I took a boat to that one before..it's the one when you go to pick up the old guy with classes and they say he is fishing near the islands........also I found one out there somewhere that was pretty big....it had some house's on it.......

how do u get to these islands? like directions i mean

Well the one I saw with house's or probably more like barracks on them I wouldn't know....I just made a sea battle way out somewhere and it ended up near it.....for the other you'll just have to go to that town on everon where you pick up the old dude and where he comes in on a boat go way out there and you'll find it..........of course those directions suck.......I'll have to look for some of the others and take a screenshot.....

It looks like a great island, cant wait to grab it, might ahve to make some league maps with it as a matter a fact!

that island that has the man on it is perfectly viewable from the mission editor. there are no islands outside of the maps.

(By maps I mean, the islands and the small islands around them).

See the mission editor maps for what I mean.

Damm,i tried to dl it and it said (No Entry.cfg.bin.Worlds...)sad.gif

What did i do wrong???  Plz tell me, i want that island.