Daniel Alberto

I started a PvE server can't spawn in

Posted (edited)

I created a server for PvE using gramps PVECONFLICTREMIXED on Xbox but once I load in I can't join teams. When loading in the US Army team it says You cannot switch factions during the game. Also its supposed to say not playable factions on the USSR  side but there is 2 soviet ussr factions and one of the has a number 1 next to them as if I am in that team ? I can't switch teams at all the US army one im trying to join Then when i load in the groups menu its green like the FIA faction. I spawned a Us army soilder and hit takeover in Game master went up to a US ARMY already captuted tent and then it said enemies near by cannot build when i tried to build a radio beacon tower thinking that would fix. I have no factions mods installed all vanilla factions.  it Is there a menu I'm not seeing? any help would be appreciated Thanks 

Edited by Daniel Alberto
More detailed

i dont know if you are still having this issue but you need to accept that you cant switch teams and then it should allow you to pick a team like Atlas Red. 

It is 3 clicks to actually spawn from that Menu but the USSR factions are unplayable as its setup now. Did you ever get it working?