honger

Full-width BIS_fnc_typeText

I'm trying to display a rather long paragraph on screen during mission intro. I'd like to maintain the typing effect during it, so I tried BIS_fnc_typeText and BIS_fnc_typeText2. Unfortunately BIS_fnc_typeText2 has an artificial and, to my little knowledge, hidden/obscured character limit causing lines to not show up on screen after a certain amount of characters has been displayed, no matter how short each string would be.

I decided to use BIS_fnc_TypeText instead, but it also has a culprit I don't know how to bypass, and it's the width limit being of about half of the screen. Don't know if it has to do something with safeZoneX/Y or pixelGrid, but the width is rather small and a lot of space is ultimately wasted. How can I increase the width of text displayed in this function (other than making the structured text's size smaller)?

Below is simplified code of intro I'm making:

Spoiler

titleCut ["", "BLACK FADED", 999];
sleep 1;
private _scriptHandle = [
	[
		["LOGIN: ", "shadow = '1' size = '0.7' font='PuristaBold'"],
		["Korneedler", "shadow = '1' size = '0.7'", "#aaaaaa"],
		["", "<br/>"], // line break
		["PASSWORD: ", "shadow = '1' size = '0.7' font='PuristaBold'"],
		["************", "shadow = '1' size = '0.7'", "#aaaaaa"]
	],
	0, 0,
	true,
	"<t align='left' font='PuristaBold'>%1</t>",
	[],
	{ false },
	true
] spawn BIS_fnc_typeText2;
waitUntil { scriptDone _scriptHandle};
sleep 1;
setAccTime 2;
private _scriptHandle = [
	[
		["GENERATIONS AGO, A GLOBAL CATACLYSMIC EVENT SCORCHED THE WORLD WHOLE.", "<t align = 'left' shadow = '1' size = '1' font='PuristaBold'>%1</t><br />"],
		["NEWLY EXPOSED AND VOLATILE MATERIAL COMBINED WITH AN EARTH SHATTERING TECTONIC COLLAPSE, DISMANTLING CIVILIZATION WHOLE", "<br /><t align = 'left' shadow = '1' size = '1' font='PuristaBold'>%1</t><br/>"],
		["THE WORLD ORDER WAS DESTROYED. HISTORY AS WE KNOW IT - CHANGED FOREVER.", "<br /><t align = 'left' shadow = '1' size = '1' font='PuristaBold'>%1</t>", 15]
	],
	safeZoneX + 0.2, safeZoneY + 0.2
] spawn BIS_fnc_typeText;
waitUntil { scriptDone _scriptHandle};
setAccTime 1;
sleep 1;
titleCut ["", "BLACK IN", 3];