Raf Bor

Some mods are not showing in in-game Workshop search tab

Hello, there are some mods I want to test, I saw them first doing a Google search so I know for sure they exist on the workshop website, but when I search for the mods names in the in-games Workshop search tab, it find nothing. I have all filters checked. I read that some mods are only for Experimental build so I download it but they are not here. Is there a way to manually download mods from the website using the web browser instead of in game menu ? 

Some mods haven't been updated after the 1.0 release and therefor won't show up in de mod-list (which currently is the only way to get mods).

It's up to the mod-er to recompile the mods for Arma Reforger 1.0.

10 hours ago, ozzbik said:

Some mods haven't been updated after the 1.0 release and therefor won't show up in de mod-list (which currently is the only way to get mods).

It's up to the mod-er to recompile the mods for Arma Reforger 1.0.

Hello and thank you for the fast answer. Indeed, they're for 0.9 game version. And I don't think I can contact mods authors to request an update :/. 

Edit : Can I maybe force download using the mod ID ? And if somebody that already have these mods send me the mod's folder, will it works ? 

Edited by Raf Bor
Question

13 hours ago, Raf Bor said:

Edit : Can I maybe force download using the mod ID ? And if somebody that already have these mods send me the mod's folder, will it works ? 

Copying an existing mod folder could work. I've had mods that were canceled (or stopped) still working locally while not being available in the workshop. I'm not sure if this will work multiplayer however, but you can always try with a locally hosted dedicated server.

• Like 1