Sign in to follow this  
Valkuran

Broken aim assist

okay, boys and girls, I can tell for sure that aim assist is officially broken.... Again... Dear devs, was it tuned off or broken??? I see, that there is no difference when it's on or off. Please fix at least this issue.

Hi @Valkuran, we made some changes to the aim assist in our Season 18 update, so it's less prominent than it was before. It's mentioned here in the changelog: https://vigorgame.com/changelog/180

We can let our team know that you appreciated this feature in the game, thanks for getting in touch about this 💪🍅

Hello RoxieAtomic, would you mind adding more clarification to that please? How it works now compared to previously? Some examples would be greatly appreciated. Right now, I don't see any difference, if it's on or off. it's even harder to aim, and the cheaters with Cronus Zen only benefit from that. Thanks

Hi @Valkuran, there were instances previously when the aim assist would stick too much on certain targets, giving less control to the player. Our tweaks have made it less "sticky" and not as intrusive for players using it.

We'll let our team know that you're not seeing much difference when the aim assist is on or off, thank you for this feedback 🙂🍅

Hey RoxieAtomic, I would suggest to make the aim assist configurable, within 3 levels: L1 - keep it as it was , L2 - make it less intrusive , and L3 - the way the devs tweaked it.  And add a slider or switch to be able to adjust it. Thanks. You guys, doing an amazing job!