Sign in to follow this  
-Parabellum-

Repetitive error and crash

I'm having a bit of trouble with Oxygen (again).  I had to reinstall Windows last night (thanks to OFP), but I didn't need to reformat.  I've uninstalled/reinstalled all of my drivers, including an extra AGP driver needed by my mobo.  As I recall, I had some trouble with Oxygen crashing a while ago when I tried to load textures, because I needed this driver.

However, Oxygen has begun crashing again when I press 'A', or try to load textures via the proper on-screen button.  I'm certain that all of my drivers are up-do-date, and I'm stumped.  I seem to recall reading about another 'fix' somewhere, but I can't find it, as it wasn't in a topic that really had to do with Oxygen.

So, here's the rundown:

---O2 crashes when I try to load textures.

---I've updated my drivers

---I deleted the proper registry entries to eliminate any possible conflicts between .dll's and registry entries

---I reinstalled both Oxygen and Buldozer

---O2's options are set correctly

Are there any other possible causes for this error?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT

I've managed to get Oxygen to load textures properly now, by uninstalling and re-installing my graphics drivers, but only if I don't have "Start in four views" selected within Oxygen's options. Before Friday night, I could load and apply textures with all four windows open. So now, even though the situation is getting better, I'm really stumped!