Sign in to follow this  
Skater1

Custom files

I was wondering where I can fine some OGG files because I wanted to make my own custom files. Dont care what they are, but I am looking for stuff that says "cover me", "Medic", or/and "fire, I know you Can, good kill them all"

Thxs for anything that you provide.

Also can be website were I can find. smile_o.gif

You can get lots of sounds from games from example: Raven shield, counter strike (:O), ghost recon, or you could just record the sounds your self.

RED

Can I record them threw my sound recorder? or something else?

Thxs Red

Use a microphone and a soundrecorder, you can get better sound software that can clear up sound files (they won't have much unwanted noise) but these are expensive.

RED

I mean the soundreconder on my PC red. Plus how do I make them .ogg files?

Use dbPower music converter to convert them into oggs. I'm not sure what the frequency and how many kbs the bit rate needs to be. I belive it does have to be mono for sounds, and it needs to have a constant bitrate.

Neo whats a ogg-codec? Also no I got a major problem. My friend just bought resistance and we both upgrade to verion 1.91. But now we are not able to play mulitplayer together. When I am sever and he joins me. The promblem is I give him my ip and port# 2234 my name does not show up on his pc. We also tryed two other port # i found on somewhere. Then I did same to him and still nothing. But the werid thing is that me and he can play on a sever on the internet. Thxs