Xy.

We found him !

The dev. that keeps failing at coding JS support has been busted:cc.png

First you need to learn how to embed a picture into a post 🤣

Rolf, I dont have a problem with it, and I dont have nothing to do with that codebase. Why should I fix Your problems? Go play BattleBit 😂

But you should seriously stop calling joystick support js, Javascript is js

But it is hilarios that the complainers even when they see that the picture upload failed, even though it takes a minute to fix it, did not do so, but will complain endlesly on everyone else. And it is evident you are "Karens" 😂

Does anyone have a game that is supposed to use a Joystick but cant use a JoyStick ? that doesnt exist
a game that has JoyStick support broken, wont fix for more than a year ?? that doesnt exist

razor6014 you have the right to go eat your mother's shit 🙂

the whole reforger team is burned anyway , everywhere people are laughing at you !!!

i had sympathy for BI as a euro-trash myself, but ... it seems BI has been infested by cockroaches and monkeys !!!

see ya in hell !!!

7 hours ago, Xy. said:

razor6014 you have the right to go eat your mother's shit 🙂

the whole reforger team is burned anyway , everywhere people are laughing at you !!!

i had sympathy for BI as a euro-trash myself, but ... it seems BI has been infested by cockroaches and monkeys !!!

see ya in hell !!!

So lets be clear I have nothing to do with BI.

But I sure like giving you a little return to sender 😁. And I like what I am seeing, flailing to see if something sticks.

But you did not even take an example of battlebit which had max 10 players since 2016. And after 7 years of reworks we have what we have now. 

You never had sympathy because your arguments are always passive agressive.

You just pretend. But Karens you are transparent 😁😁. And you still did not fix the picture?

Do you not know how to fix a post picture?