Sign in to follow this  
BBSmith

The big idea!

In Operation Flashpoin 1, you cannot walk in planes, Helocopters, or boats!

I would like to see if people could actually move inside units while in motion.

The C-47 Gunship and the AC-119K Gunship we able to carry men and paradrop them. I want to be able to walk inside the cargo plane or helo (Huey!) while its flying.

The direction sould effect you also. if the plane makes a hard right your unit(s) should be effected also.

Im sick of not being able to walk in units while they are in motion, if you didn't want to walk around and risk injury because of the turbulence just sit down...

Just think of opening the doors of your C-47 and jumping out for a nightly paradropping mission. biggrin_o.gif

There are a whole bunch of threads like this one... I REALLY hope BIS takes notice!!!

What are the names of some popular threads? Id like to join em.... I have meny other ideas. but if BIS dont realize that, thread we're screwed.. I Think making many Threads on this issue will be better off to catch the eye on BIS or if they go for replys, just find a very popular thread regarding this issue and EVERYONE POST THERE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU CAN!

Its what the people want also, so we need to show them what can make their game sell, we only got a year and half people!

In Operation Flashpoin 1, you cannot walk in planes, Helocopters, or boats!

I would like to see if people could actually move inside units while in motion.

The C-47 Gunship and the AC-119K Gunship we able to carry men and paradrop them. I want to be able to walk inside the cargo plane or helo (Huey!) while its flying.

The direction sould effect you also. if the plane makes a hard right your unit(s) should be effected also.

Im sick of not being able to walk in units while they are in motion, if you didn't want to walk around and risk injury because of the turbulence just sit down...

Just think of opening the doors of your C-47 and jumping out for a nightly paradropping mission.  biggrin_o.gif

I don't think that you walk that much around when you are in a huey.

STGN