Sign in to follow this  
killagee

International criminal court

Belgium would probably find itself lumped into the Axis of Evil...

(I still can't get over what a dumb comment Bush's who Axis of Evil spiel was...talk about making enemies for no good reason)

I agree and stand behind Bush. The Internation Criminal Court and the UN are just puppets for nations who care more about money and whining to us americans than fighting terrorists. My cousin is over there in Iraq right now, risking his life for both americans our "allies" (well at least Spain, and the UK are with us). While they're fighting people who would repeat 9/11 or worse, and being sniped at by ba'ath party loyalists, the far right nations do nothing but bicker and whine over Iraq's "debts" even as France itself was attacked the other day with that bombing, probebly by Al Queda.

I hope you are right and that Bush & Co don't manage to fuck up things beyond repair.

Just look at the development since 11/9 where US popularity was on an all-time high and everybody wanted to help. Look where we are today. Chirac was the first foregin leader to visit ground zero, as a token of sympathy for your loss. Today he can barely be in the same room as Bush.

Chirac deserves a brooklyn-style beating. He continues to act the way he does even as his own country was attacked the other day by that bombing.

Quote[/b] ]I agree and stand behind Bush.  The Internation Criminal Court and the UN are just puppets for nations who care more about money and whining to us americans than fighting terrorists.  My cousin is over there in Iraq right now, risking his life for both americans our "allies" (well at least Spain, and the UK are with us).  While they're fighting people who would repeat 9/11 or worse, and being sniped at by ba'ath party loyalists, the far right nations do nothing but bicker and whine over Iraq's "debts" even as France itself was attacked the other day with that bombing, probebly by Al Queda.

Excuse me but did you miss the news coverage on Bush, WMD´s in Iraq, Uranium from Nigeria, TBA lies in general and the willingness of your famous administration to ask the UN and old europe for helping the famous US out in Iraq ?

Now the US come running again, but still you seem to deny it.

Open your eyes Hellfire. You´re not even able to pay the money the mission costs you for longer than 6 months from now on. The trip to Iraq costs the US 4 billion petro dollars monthly.

It is your government that seeks the help of Nato, EU and UN right now. The same EU, Nato and UN that were lied badly from the TBA.

And it looks like everyone now has a cousin, brother...in Iraq.

I´m gonna tell you one thing. They are soldiers, that is their job, wherever they are told to go they have to go. It´s their job as it is mine to go to congo. If you want to support your troops, make sure they are not abused and betrayed by their own government.

Lies? Nah. Seriously, everyone knows Saddam has WMDs. Its a matter of time before they're found. I cant belive no one seems to remember the Botulinum toxin they found at a terrorist camp in Northern Iraq. rock.gif

The Goverment sought help before the war, but only Spain and the UK answered. Everyone else in just sat on their asses as Saddam developed WMDs, hid WMDs, brutalized his own people, funded terrorists (maybie or maybie not Al Queda, who knows, but he did support the Palistinian terror groups).

"I agree and stand behind Bush. The Internation Criminal Court and the UN are just puppets for nations who care more about money and whining to us americans than fighting terrorists."

I agree with you on this. And the US is the prime example of it. I dont think any other member state has taken advantage of and shafted the UN to the same extent as the US has.

"My cousin is over there in Iraq right now, risking his life for both americans our "allies" (well at least Spain, and the UK are with us). While they're fighting people who would repeat 9/11 or worse, and being sniped at by ba'ath party loyalists,"

Actually, you are not fighting terrorists. You are fighting Iraqi citizens now. The fight against POSSIBLE terrorists ended when Saddam was removed and his reign destroyed. The people shooting at you know mostly just want you to leave.

"the far right nations do nothing but bicker and whine over Iraq's "debts" even as France itself was attacked the other day with that bombing, probebly by Al Queda."

And Al Queda has what to do with Iraq, exactly?

switch to reality and grab some newspapers. You really need to shape up your knowledge as it seems to have some major errors or gaps at least.

Quote[/b] ]Botulinum toxin they found at a terrorist camp in Northern Iraq
source pls

"Lies? Nah. Seriously, everyone knows Saddam has WMDs. Its a matter of time before they're found. I cant belive no one seems to remember the Botulinum toxin they found at a terrorist camp in Northern Iraq."

No, everyone doesnt know this. To be honest, I dont think ANYONE knows this. There is no proof. No WMD's have been found. So, how can you then know its true?

"The Goverment sought help before the war, but only Spain and the UK answered. Everyone else in just sat on their asses as Saddam developed WMDs, hid WMDs, brutalized his own people, funded terrorists (maybie or maybie not Al Queda, who knows, but he did support the Palistinian terror groups)."

So did America, until TBA needed a new war. They even supported him during some of the worst parts of this "brutalization". They supported his WMD program. And the US has also funded terrorists in the past, I dont see you objecting to that.

Another typical example of "We can do it. But they can't!"

Well its too late for any of the far left to do anthing about it now.

I know about the US, Saddam, and WMDs, but the US, funding terrorists? do you have a single fact to back that up?

Saddam amy not have been allied to Al Queda but he is allied to the Palistinian terror groups as I said.

As for the botulinum toxin, it was all over the media. Just search Fox New's website, you'll find it.

Quote[/b] ]Botulinum toxin they found at a terrorist camp in Northern Iraq
source pls

I'm sure they've got some developing in 10 year old tinned rations in some underground bunker over there.

Quote[/b] ]I'm sure they've got some developing in 10 year old tinned rations in some underground bunker over there.

Pick up the phone Avon and phone the White House (202-456-1111) or the CIA ( (703) 613-1287 ) or go for the NSA

((301) 688-6527)

A fax copy to Blair would be nice ( +442079250918).

"I know about the US, Saddam, and WMDs, but the US, funding terrorists? do you have a single fact to back that up?"

Afghanistan, during the Russian occupation. Funding of mujahedin, considered to be terrorists by Russians. Training and funding of a certain Osama Bin Ladin, considered to be terrorist.

Support of various South American regimes, using terrorist tactics to control population.

"As for the botulinum toxin, it was all over the media.  Just search Fox New's website, you'll find it."

Any source beside Fox, maybe?

Or are you refering to this claim?

http://middleeastreference.org.uk/iraqweaponsb.html#bexistb

"As for the botulinum toxin, it was all over the media.  Just search Fox New's website, you'll find it."

If anybody has any doubt about what kind of news agency (in a very broad sense of the word) Fox is should read this article:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,92768,00.html

In Sweden this would be categorized as "hets mot folkgrup" - a felony punishable by law. I think the english word for it is "racial agitation".

If anybody has any doubt about what kind of news agency (in a very broad sense of the word) Fox is should read this article:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,92768,00.html

In Sweden this would be categorized as "hets mot folkgrup" - a felony punishable by law. I think the english word for it is "racial agitation".

It's incredible that a national-scale media outlet can publish such jingoistic drivel and get away with it. Talk about absurdity piled on absurdity. A-fucking-mazing.

I'm amazed that pile of bollocks even got past an editor. crazy_o.gif Utterly absurd nonesense.

In the USA, the cyclist would have been dead, as the pedestrian had shot him instead of throwing a burger after him...  tounge_o.gif

Oh, and on topic, I don't know what this has to do with France' geopolitical postion, what the article originally was about - strange kind of reasoning, strange kind of journalism...

Quote[/b] ]In any case, we aint joining that court.

I´d be not so sure about that.

1. presidents come and go (GO GO GO)

2. You want UN and Nato backup for Iraq. What do you have

to offer ?

Maybe this issue is getting on the table again, sooner

than you think.