Sign in to follow this  
andersgrim

Cfgmodels prob

First of all i'll say this bug looks liek another bug, but it is not the same one..so don't blame me for not searching the forums before posting wink.gif

The thing is that you can see the helmet from the inside when riding in vehicles. The other bug i was talking about is that you can see the glasses and mouth from the inside.. well, this is fixed.

I have re-selected the helmet into about 7 diffrent selections, because of some special effects(wait and see tounge.gif). Let's call them "helmet1" to "helmet7".

Now i persume this is a CfgModels problem. The thng is that i have no clue where to list the selections.

Anyone have any ideas? anyone know how to solve my problem?

I'll be thankful for all help. smile.gif

Guest BratZ

I looked in cfgmodels.hpp and only see few soldier selections.

I think its because you need or need to move driverview (pilotview? commanderview)

Vertex in memory lod,move it further from the face

I dont make soldiers but I think its driverview

it's viewpilot..

but by moving the "driver" position, you move the "head" and the camera..so the player can then look back at his body..

that looks a bit weird, and then i'd rather have a bug when inside vehicles than a "bug" / weird effect ALL the time confused.gif

Guest BratZ

No not the view lod, a vertex in memory called "driverview"

or "pilotview" etc...

This is in your "memory" lod ,not the view lods

edit: I just looked in Droid.p3d and buffy and I dont see any vertex like i mention,they have a few faces and points named "pilot" about where the head is.I thought you werent supposed to have any faces in "memory" lod but there are some there

yer i know what u mean...thats what i said..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">but by moving the "driver" position, you move the "head" and the camera..so the player can then look back at his body..

that looks a bit weird, and then i'd rather have a bug when inside vehicles than a "bug" / weird effect ALL the time wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>