Sign in to follow this  
Naish

Simple End Trigger - Help Needed

Hi,

l followed the readme help for creating a mission provided with ofp CD and l can't get the game to end.

the trigger END 1 that should fire when all enemy are dead has "sy" in the condition area is this right?.

All l want is a end trigger to fire when all the enemy are dead. that's all. Simply?.

Any Help?

Note the tutorial has an error in it. Sorry at work so the following might not be 100% correct, but should give you enough to figure it out.

The "name" given to the snipper is called "ap" in one place then called "sy" in another. So when you make the end trigger (which says west truck is dead and car is alive and snipper is alive) using the given expressions it won;t work.

To correct it make sure the "name"given to the snipper is the same as used anywhere else and in particular in the end trigger expression.

Note : part one of tutorial states ". I have called my unit "aP". I will be refering to aP sometimes in this tutorial, so it might be best if you also call your unit aP. "

While part 2 says:

"Now place another SENSOR. This will be for the other ending, the one where you win the mission.

AXISa=0, AXISb=0, ACTIVATION=NONE, TYPE=END 1, TEXT=endWIN, CONDITION=sy and westcardead and uscaralive "

So change sy to ap or visa versa.

(Edited by ufo hk at 5:37 am on Sep. 18, 2001)