Sign in to follow this  
MOMO

Helicopter landing on a flat

Hey guys,

I've been on a mission for quite some time now and now I've come to the point where a city is attacked, and I want the AI to land their heli on a flat and maybe even make the soldiers come down after some time (this flat has one ladder and then a lot of stairs). Is this possible ? And if so, could you please explain this to me.

Flat.jpg

- Sander

You can try using a "Hold" waypoint over the building. In the on Activation of it use "helo flyinheight x" Helo is the choppers name and x is the height of the building. So when it get's to the waypoint it will "land" on top.

The BAS Littlebirds demo mission has this in there, they land on the rooftops.

Try putting a MOVE or HOLD waypoint over the building and putting this in the activation line:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">chopper1 land "land"<span id='postcolor'>

Where chopper1 is the name of the chopper. You could also try "get out" instead of "land" if men are getting out, or "get in" if they are getting in. Not sure if it will work, just a thought. Jus try all three. tounge.gif