Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Ian

Bloomin\' Transports

I am infuriated by transport units at the moment, can anyone help?

Firstly in a mission I made, a Blackhawk flys straight to you to pick you up. But, I want to walk to it first!

Secondly, once it drops me off, it hovers around my squad. I want it to go away!

Thirdly, I don't know how to make one fly to me to pick me up once an objective has been achieved

And Fourthly in another mission, a M113 crew gets out and follows my squad! Help!

man u got alot of stuff there.

ok starting from the top.

ok wot u need to do to get the heli to pick u up after u have waled to ur destination is. u have to make a load waypoint for the heli in the required area and make a get in waypoint for u. keep hold of F5 and drag the group line between them making sure that they're not too close. this will let u walk to your destination first.

to make the heli go away, give it a move waypoint after the load one. don't worry bout it looking dodgy like its gunna move first then pick u up. its has numbers of the waypoints it has to cycle through.

u will have to be more specific about the objective cuz it depends wot it is. and there is no reason for the crew to get out of the M113 unless u have made it part of ur group.