Sign in to follow this  
MOMO

World with industry !?

Hey guys,

Most of you will know Agent_Smith's Add-Ons since he showed them here at the forum.

I'm particulary interested in his Industrial Pack and Harbour Construction Kit.

I was wondering if any worlds have been made with these wonderfull add-ons. I'm now trying myself, but it'll take a long time before it's finished so I was hoping I could play with them now (without placing them in the editor since that's a really stinky job)

- Sander

I'm working on a mission set in Africa (Ia Drang valley) using the refinery and a some warehouses.

Hi,

the AEF-Campaign is working on an island called Phoenix Island that uses both, the Harbour and the Industry addon from Agent_Smith.

But I'm sorry, since the island isn't finished yet; perhaps I'm gonna post some screenshots (btw, that is the same island that has trains smile.gif

Great news, looking forward to your Phoenix Island biggrin.gif

I guess you're going to start making missions for this campaign after you've completed the island. Any plans on releasing it seperat from the campaign ?

Also looking forward to your mission Hellfish6 smile.gif

- Sander

I am very anxious for your island AEF..It sounds modern that`s what I am looking for..Is it possible to use Agent Smith modern buildings also for cities coz they look very nice!

Operation Gulf War Crisis plans to use retextured version of most of these addons....because they're so damm good! They just need a bit of tweaking for the desert wink.gifbiggrin.gif

At this stage (just before you ask) it is unlikely that the islands will be available for a separate download. At some point after the mod is released we will see about doing it...but it may prove to be difficult.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MOMO @ 28 April 2003,14:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Great news, looking forward to your Phoenix Island biggrin.gif

I guess you're going to start making missions for this campaign after you've completed the island. Any plans on releasing it seperat from the campaign ?

Also looking forward to your mission Hellfish6  smile.gif

- Sander<span id='postcolor'>

We're considering releasing the island before campaign release, but I can't tell you whether we will do this or not.

Although the island is not finished, we already started making missions smile.gif

And we will not use the City construction kit wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bigpoppa @ 28 April 2003,15:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">We're considering releasing the island before campaign release, but I can't tell you whether we will do this or not.<span id='postcolor'>

I surely hope so, from the screens on your page this island has a special atmosphere..and thats only from the pictures smile.gif

- Sander