Sign in to follow this  
RedFive GUN

Camera idea?

I have an idea for you modders!

Make a Camera! It could perhaps take place of the pistol, and you'd look through the viewfinder and be able to take screenshots (that would automatically be saved to ofp dir, or if possible a user-specified dir). That way you could take shots without having the white ofp cursor in it. Maybe also give the screenshots a white border so they look like a real printed photo?

Just a thought...it would be pretty cool. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CoolCarlos2002 @ April 11 2003,15:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't think that would be possible  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

confused.gif

I think he's right...^

thumbs-up.gif

-iCe-

camera1.jpg

I made this for Ghost Recon, and Blackdog~ has asked me to supply it to him in OFP format, which I will try to do soon. I'll let him do the config.

Could a camera be made, and then a person using a reciver could see the images. That'd be really cool!

sorry to disturb this topic but where can you download stuff for ghost recon?confused.gif

thanks

It's very unlikely that screenshots are possible.

Make a camera as weapon with "dummy" ammo. Mission makers can then make espionage missions, in which you have to "hit" an expirimental aircraft from different angles at a range of max. 20m.

Copy&Paste:

I haven't had a chance to send it off to Blackdog yet - in fact I totally forgot. I might get a chance tonight.

Another idea:

Well you can make it useless but you can do this: if you are in the scope vieuw then and you are going to take a picture you just press the PrintScreen button and go later in paint and paste it and you will see your picture is here biggrin.gif