Sign in to follow this  
Muerte65

Newhqnames addon

I have made some missions in resistance v1.90 on nogova island. When I look in the mission file it says addons and autoaddons and newhqnames is listed. I am able to play the missions but i do not have that addon anywhere and I have looked extensively. My brother who is running the same as I am cannot not play my missions because he does not have the addon and i cannot find it to send it to him. Does anyone know what mod it is located in or where I can find it, I really really need to find it. Also I am using just plain old characters no special addons (that I know of ) to create my mission hoping to avoid the addon, it didnt work so if anyone might know what unit is causing it also I will remove it at the very least. Thanks

If you're sure its not in the mission, then you can delete that line from the sqm. A lot of times the required addon thing stays in the mission sqm even when you've taken it out of the game.

thanks for the answer. I have tried that with the first mission i made but it would not load after i removed it. If anyone else has any ideas what might have caused it please let me know i will check the 2 missions that it has come up in and see what is comparable. thanks again

i check some common items here are the results. Shilka open (east) puts newhqnames in addons and autoaddon lines and shilka (east again) puts it in only addons line. didn't know it was an addon and could not find it in addons folders any one have a guess on where it came from or what its title might be under addons?

Well it could be the default shilka, which wouldn't been in addons, since it came w/ version 1.0.

Seems wierd he should have it then. maybe he missed it somehow. confused.gif