Sign in to follow this  
punishment

Inv 1944 demo released!

hi

aparantly inv1944 have released their demo.But it is not on their news bit.In the forum you must search fo a man with a shovel and click on the shovel to download.If you find it please let me know where it is since i told u guys!

smile.gif

Doesn't anyone else think its alittle odd they "release" it on April Fools day?

Well i dont know what i must believe to day but this is what they post on their forums:

DEMO PRE-RELEASED!

As a special treat to our forum users we have made available a special pre-release of the demo, so that our biggest fans can get it first!

HOWEVER, to download it you have to find the picture of a man with a shovel and click on the shovel, somewhere on the Invasion1944 site.

Good luck!

but like i sad i dont know what to belive because on some news sites they are saying that OFP 2.00 is out with new things ( check www.flashpoint.ru and www.ofp.at )

I wouldn't bother looking for that shovel..

It's quite obvious this is just another pointless April Fools joke..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ April 01 2003,20:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i dont even know what a shovel is  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

The bottom part of it sometimes looks like a briefcase. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ April 01 2003,19:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif6--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ April 01 2003,20wow.gif6)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i dont even know what a shovel is  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

The bottom part of it sometimes looks like a briefcase. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Talking abour Briefcases. Has anyone found that picture of it on the BIS site? I've looked EVERY where, but nothing.

Now i know you have Avon Lady cuase you say you gonna block anyone who e-mails u asking. LOL... mean git.

i think it's an april of fool joke made by the i44 team

well i think that's mean but that was a good one so i'll believe it when i see it sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gunship [OFP.at] @ April 01 2003,20:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You can download invasion 1944 demo @ Ofp.At<span id='postcolor'>

crazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gif

Link does not work

this is one suck ass jock if it is one as it is messing around the whole ofp comunity

sad.gif

your download link is not working

also you didn't mention how big the file was so are you part of this conspiracy too? wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gunship [OFP.at] @ April 01 2003,19:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You can download invasion 1944 demo @ Ofp.At<span id='postcolor'>

link seems to be down crazy.gif

We need more mirrors!!! crazy.gif

Unless ofp.at is in on the joke or something smile.gifwink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ April 01 2003,20:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ofp.at is nampack

mad.gif

they just renamed<span id='postcolor'>

You could be aprilfooling us, you just want it for yourself tounge.gif

Arghhh the paranioa is taking over crazy.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ April 01 2003,20wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Arghhh the paranioa is taking over  <!--emo&crazy.gif<span id='postcolor'>

*slapps him round the face* snap out of it you crazy sun od a batch

"sun od a batch" < apperently you're not aloud to swear.

welll do what you want, but i just wasted 40 mb of downloading on something i already had by thinking it was something else on the link provided by gunship cuz the link was renamed to something else.

mad.gif

i even fall in my own ideas biggrin.gif

Guest BratZ

Good news ! Love the WW2 stuff !! I doubt they would April Fools about something like that.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BratZ @ April 01 2003,21:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Good news ! Love the WW2 stuff !! I doubt they would April Fools about something like that.<span id='postcolor'>

Funny how there's no news on the I44 site itself.

Dont trust OFP NEWS they have already released a dummy april fools joke!

mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (punishment @ April 01 2003,20:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Dont trust OFP NEWS they have already released a dummy april fools joke!

mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL ! well i would like to take the time to say it wasnt my idea but it was my very bad photo shop skills smile.gif

Guest BratZ

Looking through the Inv44 forums...doesn't look promising.I think its a joke and didn't bother to look , I use my time more wisely than that.If someone had a link , I might check it out, otherwize ,i'm busy ,lol

I don't think that would be a very good joke especially if they don't release something now

Stay tuned to WW2EC I am making Vibe's Krupp truck tow his new Pak ,and for that matter it will tow any vehicle

edit: I'd like to also point out that this is not just a plain trailer script either, of course

well it's a april of fool joke very normal at this time of the year

anyways i'm looking forward to the real release of that demo

hope to get it soon and that's very bad that you shoot yourselves like that on this happy april of fools wink.gif