Sign in to follow this  
barret

Stupid questions but i really need the answers

Ok, I just need to know how to add objectives, andhow to make vechicals empty and I will be set. thanks

first place a unit to be the player on the map

then place a new unit, choose its side to be empty, and choose the vehicle you want, you will now have a empty vehicle on the map

and seond if u have front page and u know how to make breifings then u simply add the objectives before the win conditions and after the notes.

each objective is seperated by the <hr> syntax.

black op r we the only maniacs? yeehaanfianifanifif i know i am!!

the emptying thing dosent seem to work.. what do you mean by win?

place a unit..... (U) after u have placed the player go back into the unit edit to place another and where it says west right at the top go down to the bottom and u will see empty.... click on it then go into cars, men objects etc. then choose them from the selection bar right next to it....

wot i meant be win was, in the briefing every has a win and a loose obviously.

send me an e-mail of the objectives and all the information like notes etc and i shall do it for u.

thanks for the thing about emptying, only thing i need now are the briefs, and i do know html, i just need to know where to add it.

well i said send it to me.....!!!!

at the beginning of the breifing u have the notes....

then u make a break in it to add the win conditions dont u!!

well in between the notes and the win conditions make another break to add the objectives... i tried to explain that earlier.

Go into the readme file for ofp click mission editor tab and click on the tank and they tell you how to make mission where you need to protect a car.