TrinityAmad

Speech to Text feature for deaf people

Question

Goodday everyone,
I'm a deaf guy with choclear implants, and I love playing ArmA, I played the series since the late 2001 with Operation Flashpoint.

My question is simple, is there the possibility of the implementation of a Speech To Text (maybe with traslation into user language, or english it's fine) for when teammates or squadleaders use the radio? It's impossibile for me to understand even the simple commands like "Go left" or "Enemy at 260!"

I'm trying to play the game but most of the time I get lost and left alone since I can't communicate with my mates.

Please help me and the deaf community to play this awesome game.
Thank you.

2 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, TrinityAmad said:

Goodday everyone,
I'm a deaf guy with choclear implants, and I love playing ArmA, I played the series since the late 2001 with Operation Flashpoint.

My question is simple, is there the possibility of the implementation of a Speech To Text (maybe with traslation into user language, or english it's fine) for when teammates or squadleaders use the radio? It's impossibile for me to understand even the simple commands like "Go left" or "Enemy at 260!"

I'm trying to play the game but most of the time I get lost and left alone since I can't communicate with my mates.

Please help me and the deaf community to play this awesome game.
Thank you.

Have you tried this....

IDK if it works. Just an idea.