Ximis

Chat Identity Issues

So randomly while im playing my account sends obscenity which i didnt even type since i didnt even know how to open chat at the time, and i tried telling everyone but it was sending even more obscenity and nagging like "cry more stupid n-word" 
This is completely messed up, how can someone even do this, how does no one talk about this, like this is a huge issue and even worst if people getting bullied are going to be the ones paying for racist trolls.

I just want to clarify im 100% serious and this is a security issue. I was in an official server too which is why this is terrifying to me. I literally feel like someone hacked my steam account or got some information i dont wanna share at all... Please check your chat functions do tests, i have no idea how to clash this.

On 12/4/2023 at 10:24 AM, Ximis said:

I just want to clarify im 100% serious and this is a security issue. I was in an official server too which is why this is terrifying to me. I literally feel like someone hacked my steam account or got some information i dont wanna share at all... Please check your chat functions do tests, i have no idea how to clash this.

This really sounds like your personal computer got infected by some malware or someone got you to install a malicious program.  I've never seen anything like this in my experience playing.

I suggest you run some antivirus/endpoint protection tools and reinstall Windows if you need to.  Or just take your PC somewhere that can help clean it up.