Xy.

Engine weirdnesses

Since last update, the Humvees cannot "escalate" sidewalks anymore .

I was about to Not report it , but now it going too far:

there are roads crossed by some kind of "cement" band of 2 3 centimeters height(like burried "old" sidewalk or something), well the Humvee dead stops instantly on it ! (it reacts as colliding a tall (height) wall)

please FIX .

Also, while fixing the Input layer (hid etc) , please try to un-hardcode the keyboard mapping,

there are more keyboard layouts than there are countries ...

as of now, we have un-remapable binds and binds that are Wrong: me frenchy: I hit TAB-W to un-equip a weapon, well in the conf. it is at TAB-Z , french kbrd swaps the W and Z (what a coîncidence),

I think we cant even open radial menus in many cases, we (fr) have keys that need to be followed by another key to send key-strockes to the OS/Apps ,  but élas, Reforger abviously doesnt know that (yet?) some need to be hit twice, but then Reforger gets wrong ScanCode: so the command doesn't work .

If you want more examples, ask.

ps: I tried to trick Reforger by switching my PC to EN-us, that doesn't work either, and yet , this workaround works perfectly with other Games . hence my insistence on the word un-"hardcode"

Hi Xy.

Please use the feedback tracker to report. This way the developers can start working on these issues.

that is going to be not really possible,

As you see, I am gonna have to make Two of them, ( not mentioning my other posts)

Will BI reward us for helping them ???? we are not Quality Officers Checking Engineers or something

I am a paying customer: 30€ for an unfinished product YET "released" !

, not an employee, it is to BI personnel, to check out this place(s) AND create REAL support tickets ,

to help them again, here my two cents: Do it from the Game, so it is easier to do: right on the spot so the User has fresh infos about the bug AND the in game interface has way more diag capabilities than a Lambda user on

earth , some  users do not even know what is an OS and that is absolutely normal .

I am an IT since last century, and it is a whole "JOB" to interact with "you" (BI employees) and "your" software, so what do you think a regular user feels about all this technical things ??

It is like buying a so bad and complicated  model of car so you become a mechanic from fixing it and thinking about it all the time ...  .

you see, we buy whether a 2€ tee-shirt or 60€ tee-shirt: we give the money and walk with a shirt on us, we do not patch wholes or finish what the sewing machine or the employee forgot to do,

you buy a software: you run it .

here, you buy a product, and "work" for BI to make it, "buyable" . i remind you that reforger has been released, and yet JS support is still in another dimension/universe  , this detail is  just shameful .

Personally, I would have dumped all Arma stuff a while ago, but ... 😉 .

you see, I have a life, like most human and customers: "during the day" I work, " then I get home to relax" == I buy a game and play, but no: many spend their evening debugging a windows game program , ARE you SERIOUS ?????

about the bug:update:

The crane's tracks are wayyy to hard to go across with cars and trucks+instant vehicle stop.

we didn't have this issue before .

can be checked at the harbors.