_RoosterCat_

Respawn point set directly between two different squads

I've been searching for awhile now and trying to implement into multiple missions but haven't quite gotten it yet. How would someone like myself, set a respawn point using a marker directly between two squads?

I have a marker set as "respawn_west_Alpha" and I use:

while {true} do
        {
        //Moves base marker in the editor to position of vehicle every 45 seconds
            "Respawn_west_Alpha" setmarkerpos getpos p1;
            sleep 45;
        };

but I still haven't been able to get it working with two. The reason I am trying for this is because I play with AI and they respawn on any position with respawn_west in it and if its multiplayer. If there are multiple I'm pretty sure they respawn on random ones, and I want this mission to have two player led squads that requires a lot of teamwork, so it makes sense for the squads to stay close and only use one respawn point that follows. If I can figure this out, as well as getting two squads to spawn on two seperate points, I'd be set.

Any feedback is great, appreciate your time reading this

To get a point inbetween two points, you can use vectorLinearConversion, so instead of:

"Respawn_west_Alpha" setMarkerPos getPos p1;

you can do:

"Respawn_west_Alpha" setMarkerPos (vectorLinearConversion [0, 1, 0.5, getPos p1, getPos p2]);

• Like 3