Sign in to follow this  
lonesoldier

The flames of the end

Righteo.

I've been hard at work on a new Vietnam Mission, The Flames Of The End.

Basically, it has you, and 7 other men. All up 8 dudes, split into 2 teams of 4. Both are assigned to rescue mission, in the village of "Ple Ya Bo", or whatever it is called.

"Why are they going to a village" you're wondering. Well, read on. VC entered the village and murdered most of the civvies, and left only a couple alive, to burn to death in the flames (hence the name "The Flames Of The End"). But, if youre good enough, they wont burn to death, they'll be saved.

Here's how the plan is to be executed:

Both Teams will take 2 Helicopters, 1 heli per team. Team Alpha (you) will be dropped off in the village, whilst Team Bravo flies around the area keeping any threats away whilst your team gets the civillians into thier chopper.

Thats basically the Plan. BUT, who says the mission always goes to Plan  tounge.gif

You'll just have to play it to see what happens, and luckily enough for you all: -

It's FINALLY up to the BETA stage, and im in desperate need of some Testers.

Addons Required:

SEB Nam Pack 2

SEB Ia Drang Valley

AOE's Nam Objects

CoC Claymore Mines

All can be found at www.ofp.gamezone.cz

Post your emails if you want the mission.

Alternatively you can reach me on:

MSN - fabianvacca@hotmail.com

AIM- BaphometH25

Email - fabianvacca@hotmail.com

The mission is NOT in PBO format, so you can have a look at it in the Editor if you want.

Mission is 4.2mb.

Contains lots of sounds from Ghost Recon, although a few of them arent fully implemented yet. Im still working on that. Alot of them are implemented though.

Also contains music from 2 killer bands:

Metallica - Orion

At The Gates - The Flames Of The End

Let me know either by email, aim, msn or here if you have any questions, or if you would like to test the mission.

Thanks.

I'm happy to test any Nam missions, are you deliberately not hosting it anywhere while it's in beta or would you like me to put it up somewhere so people can grab it? smile.gif

Well if you pbo it and it does sound like a MP mission for 8 right ? Then send it me and we will be glad to help you test it on our server, we have all the addons you need already on our server and in our addon-pack.

Skunk, its a SP mission dude.

Placebo, i have no where to host it, and its a BETA.

My email also isnt working how it should be. I tried to send it to mike beil, but after it uploaded i went to send and got a page error.

BUT, i can try again.

But, if you could host it that'd be cool dude. biggrin.gif

PM me your email and ill TRY to send it. Alternitavely, you could jump on the #ofpec IRC on Quakenet and i can DCC it to you.

Skunk Monkey, i can set it up for an MP co-op mission if you want... But it may take a whilse, as ive never made an MP mission before tounge.gif

Placebo, PM with instructions, etc...

I LOVE At The Gates.

But Slayer has been, and always will be my top band.

\m/ Seasons In The Abyss \m/

Eh, after Diabolous and God Hates Us All, they kinda sucked for me. Liked them since Hell Awaits though. I think it sucks that Kerry King is into mallcore crap like Slipknot and SUM 41. That's sad.

Yeah, it is sucks.

God Hates Us All actually wasn't too bad.

But its not what Slayer was about.

Oh, and i cant get that mission to you YET, because my email doesnt aloow attachments that are over 1mb. crazy.gif

Im trying to get it to Placebo, so he can host it for me. biggrin.gif

Please discuss music in private thanx smile.gif

Hopefully we can get the hosting thing sorted now smile.gif