semiz

group=3 'BATTLEYE', reason=1 'CLIENT_NOT_RESPONDING'

This is the error I get everytime I tried to join a server. I verifed the files, I uninstall the whole game and installed it again, someone said just delete the battleye and verify but didnt work. I cant find much solutions on the internet and I'm not a very wise guy about these issues.I'm looking for some help. What should I do and how should I do it? Please be specific cause I'm kind a lost.

Has battleye been installed? There should be a service "BattlEye Service" which is by default set to Manual. Does your firewall (windows/modem) perhaps block the incoming request from the battleye server?

One of the first things I tried is that I found this wideo when I googled. It did go tru steps like starting battleye, making it automatic from servfices window also making sure it goes tru firewall and still nothing. 

Do you have a uPNP setting on you router and is it turned on? Also check your mode/routers log if the incoming connection has been denied.

Try starting the game by starting the executable ArmaReforger_BE.exe

Thank you for your help, I did try strting from ArmaReforger_BE.exe and that was the longest couple minutes I was in a server yet the problem persist. My uPNP was on should it be off? In any case I tried it on and off to no success. Also my routers logs doesnt show anything (I'm not 100% sure if I check the right thing but there was no warning or similiar thing). 

UPnP is an automatic way to setup open ports and such which can help to have battleye connect to the (battleye)server. From a security standpoint people sometimes advice to turn it off, because it can make it easier for trojan program to find a way to the internet. So it's really a trade-off.

The battleye site has the following answer to the connection error:

"This can happen if the server’s or your connection times out for quite a while or breaks up completely. A common solution is to update your modem/router’s firmware. Also, make sure that you aren’t running “Cucusoft Net Guard” which is incompatible with BE. Other than that, please ensure that there are no problems with your internet connection (you might want to contact your ISP)."

Do you use any other VPN or proxy software which could be incompatible with Battleye?

Update your modem/router's firmware. Check for incompatible software like Cucusoft Net Guard.