General Ente

Configuring Virtual Arsenal

Well, for now everything we have setup its very good. I would just need this "small" thing to be done or someone the help me with it and after that I'm done with asking 100s of questions in here.

We would need help from someone to create the feature so clothing, weapons and vehicles are whitelisted to classes. E. g. pilots only can have SMGs and Pilot clothing and fly jets and helis but the rest cant. Same for Engineer that he is the only one who can carry explosive charges and so on

Well, I got myself a server and set up the Domination 4 that Xeno69 made and I need help with configuring the Virtual Arsenal. Since I am pretty new to Arma I'm asking for help.

What I think is that I need some code (files called "i_restrictions.sqf" and "i_arsenal.sqf") and I'm asking for someone who can help me setting up the code or whatever I need. What I need the VA to be like is that items, weapons, clothing etc. are like limited to certain classes. Foe example : Pilots are the only ones to be able to see pilot helmet and pilot overalls inside of the VA. And engineer are the only ones to have explosives and so on. I guess you know what I mean. Could anybody help me to set up the basics of that so I can configure it on my own?

I appreciate any help.

Thank you!!!

Up, I am in the EXACT same position x)

The server "Bad Company" use this system