Banditdawg

What mod is causing this

I am getting this error when joining server, From what i read its from f-15, what else could cause this cause i dont even have the f-15 on server

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Plane_Base_F/HitPoints/HitHull.name

f-117a nighthawk

f-22 raptor

f-35c lighting II

f-18E super hornet

su33 flanker D

su-35 flanker E

c-130

c-130j tanker

CBA_A3

cup weapon...unit..vehicles, terrains core/maps

RHs gref saf usaf afrf

ACE

IFA3 aio

Hellenic armed forces

Reduced Haze mod

Gruppe Adler Trenches

Earplugs

Mammoth

CFP

ACE compat gref...saf..usaf..afrf

uss numitz

FIR AWS

AH-64D

3cb Factions

Enhanced little bird

these are all the mods 

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Plane_Base_F/HitPoints/HitHull.name

Wrong section for this post.Impossible to know.Read thru your RPT file maybe.If not unload half the mods to see if its in that group.If not in there unload half again untill you single it out.

Ya pretty new to forum and saw a simular talk on it so figured  its a addon and mod thats complete, just figured someone seen the error before. Ive unloaded all mods and installed again, same error. This host im using has 3 differnt ways to upload mods, with modlist imported to server it changes the @modiamusing to @43743784 and some reason if its @modiamusing/Attack.jpg the server will load @43743784 and post /Attack.jpg no such dir or folder. Dont get why but i reckon im going to try again, I have the server not dependent on any mods, loaded editor with no mods, loaded mission and forced load without mods then saved. But with mods it says no entry, or the error here. anyways thanks