donpachiyarou

How to make SetMaxload work correctly?

hi

i want to make connected player's backpack unlimited because Infinitie backpack mod removed recently

but setMaxLoad doesnt work by adding addaction like this in some kinds of object.

this addaction["Unlimited Backpack",{private _bcpk=unitBackpack (_this select 1);_bcpk setmaxload 10000;}];

this works after addaction executed,but if player open the arsenal,backpack's capacity is set to default.

how can i make the capacity keep unlimited?(mission is running on dedicated server,but even in editor,this doesnt work)

thanks

No need for an addAction

In initPlayerLocal.sqf (at root folder, where mission.sqm is):

unitBackpack player setMaxLoad 10000;
[missionNamespace, "arsenalClosed", {
  unitBackpack player setMaxLoad 10000;
}] call BIS_fnc_addScriptedEventHandler;

There is probably no way (imho) for setting this load during arsenal. But you can recover it after closing the arsenal. Better than nothing.

Hi

Thanks for great idea

I tryed your method,and found that

1.backpack's capacity is correctly increased after initial spawn

2.backpack's capacity is restored after respawn

3.if I open the arsenal,capaciti is restored(so I cant add item to unlimited backpack via arsenal)

4.if I close the arsenal,capacity is increased(so I Can put items from ground into the unlimited backpack)

so,adding item to unlimited backpack is only possible from picking up from ground/increase item via addaction  or

some kinds of Eventhandler or holdaction.I'm thinking of adding  current magazines to unlimited backpack via addaction

anyway,it good to know that theare are way to have unlimited backpack without MOD

thanks!!!!