Sign in to follow this  
Alpine_gremlin

No Entry Error after Todays Update

Hey guys,

I went ahead and updated my group`s server executables today following the new update. Now when starting the server however I get the following error: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVideoOptions/Particles/Low.qualityLevel'.

I am able to click through the error via remote desktop connection and the server boots and functions properly for now, but did I miss something when updating the server? I have done it this way following a game update many times before and never encountered this. Any thoughts on this?

Update to this issue: Attempting to launch the server without mods yields the same error. There must be something missing from the core game addons. I will attempt to reinstall the update through steamcmd.

Update: this did not fix the issue.

Checking server rpt yields the following

15:42:04 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVideoOptions/Particles/Low.qualityLevel'.
15:42:12 Warning Message: '/' is not a value
15:42:12 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVideoOptions/Particles/Normal.qualityLevel'.
15:42:12 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVideoOptions/Particles/High.qualityLevel'.
15:42:12 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVideoOptions/Particles/Normal.qualityLevel'.
15:42:12 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVideoOptions/Particles/Low.qualityLevel'.
15:42:12 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVideoOptions/Particles/High.qualityLevel'.