The Lord Protector

Cheating or acceptable behaviour?

I am writing this Post to the Vigor Community for their views on whether or not Vigor's  number 1 looter is a cheat or gamers believe how she plays Vigor is acceptable. What I am referring to is that Patygameuse sits in a Xbox Party with 4 or 5 other people and then enter two teams into the same lobby. I find that highly  dubious to say the least. I am a good looter (lvpe of 4,000+) and in a couple of hours can loot 40-50,000, but the 180,000 she looted in 2 hours is virtually impossible (it occurred a day AFTER the half price boosting had ended). What I find more strange is that a couple of her 'accomplices' sent The Luddite and Fairy Lady May, both in the top 10 for loot, a photo of Patygameuse as a Threat. With a kpe of 0.058 I find that unbelievable unless, as I suspect,  she had a kill and then killed the other Team in her Party. Is two Teams sitting in a Xbox Party and playing the same Encounter cheating or acceptable behaviour? For completeness, the main accomplices are Jensenackles, LeonDaD, Robbygamer and Benjy09.

Edited by The Lord Protector
To name and shame Patygameuse's accomplices