I am thoroughly enjoying encounters starting with a green crate and having a higher maximum potential for max crate booster. 3 special issue and 2 military grade is no slouch💯👌

Sadly, still yet to see it boosted that high though.

A random create would have been so much better, 1 round you're playing for a rare create the next you're playing for 3 special issue and 2 military.

Would make the crates really worth fighting for.

Too many hackers/cheaters for it to be worth it. The game has moved up to the second page of most popular free to play games on xbox so it has gained traction. This game is unique and has something most games don’t with the shelter improvements. Most players don’t spend money and unfortunately your idea would eliminate most players from ever buying crowns. That is counterproductive for Bohemia. If we want more people to hit for crates, it has to be worth their money. Nobody wants to lose a highly booster crate to some obvious cheaters. I’ve spent over $1000 on this game, mostly for cosmetics and crate boosters. I haven’t spent a dime in around six months. In order for people to spend money to buy crowns and boost crates, Bohemia must get rid of the hackers or use a strong sbmm. 1000+ encounters played can’t play with anyone less than 100 encounters played. So on and so forth, I would rather wait and get into a good fun encounter than play with cronus users and people who team in encounters. It’s held this game back ever since they got rid of the game breaking glitches like the bush wookies

$1000 Bucks!!!

Real money? Are you kidding?

For cosmetics and crate boosts?

You're a part of the reason this game hasn't lived up to expectations.

Bohemia will take your $1000 and every other schmucks $1000 willing to spend that kind of money on cosmetics alone.

People are free to do what they like with their own money but when companies would rather commit time to making a new hat and ask $25 dollars for it instead of actually making the game better, that's the problem with the gaming industry.

Crates are just another word for loot boxes, it's no different to gambling really 

Right, crates are just like loot boxes and you knew that straight away. Battle royale rewards are much like gambling. There are no $25 hats😂 I’ve spent my money on this game over several years, since nearly the beginning. Maybe if more people supported the developers and bought crowns the game would be more well developed. Activision got in trouble for running their company like a frat house and people still pay them millions. The industry isn’t going to change anytime soon, we’re probably more likely to go back to the stone age🤣

• Confused 1