megadethking912

Looking for Tips on making a Rifle Mod.

Question

Hello, I am brand new to modding and looking for any help and or tips on how to use this software, there's not a good solid source of info so i am looking for all opinions and tips on this:

1: Am I aiming my sights too high with this as my first time making a top to bottom mod? is there something smaller i should learn with first? I'm looking to do this full swing and make great mods for games due to the fact that I'm a stay-at-home dad with tons of free time.

2: Should i use something else to learn on? as in is this system kind of broken to where I'd be better off learning somewhere else first.

3: any opinions on learning to use blender fully rather than downloading my files.

My main goal for my mod now is to make a gun that is a nice blank canvas that uses other attachment mods. I have not found a good solid M4 platform that I can place things onto and fully make it the gun i need for the task i need. I figured also this would leave me with basic mechanics to start with rather than trying to make a Vector and make the recoil work the same in the game as in real life. Please help, I just want to add my time into helping this community grow because I Love these games.

Thank you

1 answer to this question