CubCaller

World Editor Play Button Greyed Out

I have created a new project, set a new terrain, added sun/water/clouds etc... and created the player controller.

I followed this tutorial exactly: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_Reforger:New_Terrain_Setup , as well as other tutorials online.

Yet I'm unable to test my map. The play button to set it to "Game Mode" (F5) is greyed out and unavailable. Please anyone help me out, what am I doing wrong?

I think I've figured it out... I needed to install Arma Reforger Server as well

So I am having the same problem with my Reforger Tools/Workbench. I am unable to use the play feature to test my map. I also tried to download the Arma Reforger Server from Steam, but I still cannot use the play button.

Do I need to do something further with the server thing I downloaded? Is there some sort of setup required?

On 9/28/2023 at 11:53 AM, Zavod217 said:

So I am having the same problem with my Reforger Tools/Workbench. I am unable to use the play feature to test my map. I also tried to download the Arma Reforger Server from Steam, but I still cannot use the play button.

Do I need to do something further with the server thing I downloaded? Is there some sort of setup required?

Do you own the game?

I'm having a similar issue, I own the game,  but since 1.0  I haven't been able to play test conflict either as the continue button is greyed out after selecting a faction and team.

but does it now require 2 players for the game mode to start? 

I might be able to fix that testing with a peer tool, but not sure where I could change that option in the first place within in the configs...?

Edited by BigAndSloppy
cross out my wrong actions

Do you have a loadout manager?????

the correct loadout manager?   I noticed mine disappeared on my mod after the 1.0 but now that ive re added that in, it's working just fine.

Same problem. After a few crashes, the play button is disabled, F5 does not work either. 
After reinstall, reforger tool with the new project does not help