Syntex123

Talk over radio not working

I was starting out in the tutorial like you'd normally do in a new Arma to get the feel for the game and its new game mode and I can't progress further from where you need to use the long distance radio. It's turned on and at the right frequency but it's not working. 

I decided to just jump in to an online session and continue learning the ropes there, but as you'd guess, radio still didn't work. I can spam capslock to keep it on, but not single press to talk. And that didn't work in the tut either. Any ideas?

I'm playing the game through GeForce NOW on a Mac, having no other issues than the radio. (except for modded play but that's another story)

Have you tried assigning it to another button than caps-lock?

@ozzbik Yup. That was the first thing I tried. 

And like I said the "double press" (more like spam press in my case) seems to successfully lock it on, but since noone responded online and the tutorial doesn't progress when I try there I'm not sure that works either. 

Does the icon for radio show up or not when you press the button (speaker icon)? B.t.w. does talking itself work (by default set to "T")?