Wheett

Can't create a field in FS 22

Hey guys. Maybe there are people on this forum who play Farming Simulator 2022 who can tell me how to create fields in the game. I have only been playing for a few days, the game is very addictive. But I can't seem to create a field. In some places it works, but in other places a new field is not created.

I would be grateful for your help.

Perhaps you are trying to create a field where it should not be done. You can only create fields on fields designed for that purpose.

Hello. As Bearkley said, in Farming Simulator 2022 you can only create fields in designated areas. But you can use the mod https://fs22-mods.info/mod-courseplay/ to expand the possibilities of the game. It is multi-functional and one of its features is to create fields anywhere on the map and in any shape.

I'm sure there are other mods that add such a feature, but I know only this one.

Wow, thank you. Just what I needed. But I don't quite understand how to install it.

Creating fields in Farming Simulator 2022 might depend on specific terrain conditions or land ownership. Ensure you have sufficient space and ownership rights to create new fields. Similarly, checking SASSA's pending status could involve verifying eligibility criteria and documentation completeness.