Sign in to follow this  
Hector191247

chain several animations

Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to chain several animations to an ai ?

Thank you in advance for your answers

Chatgpt found the solution to my problem:

_unit = player1;

_animations = ["AcinPknlMwlkSrasWrflDb", "AcinPknlMstpSrasWrflDnon_AmovPknlMstpSrasWrflDnon", "AcinPknlMwlkSlowWrflDb_death"]; _

animationIndex = 0;

while {true} do { _unit playMove(_animations select _animationIndex);

sleep 2;

_animationIndex = (_animationIndex + 1) mod count _animations; };

//

about 2 minutes, 2 wrong answers (chatgpt had forgotten a brackets) , and the 3rd answer works perfectly.

It's almost creepy...

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Hector191247 said:

Chatgpt found the solution to my problem[...]

Its amazing what that thing can do. We can replace this entire section of the forums with just a link to it.

When the SkyNet/AI revolution takes us all down, I'll be among the first to be marched into the death camps for referring to ChatGPT as a "thing" and "it"...

On 4/29/2023 at 7:35 PM, Jackal326 said:

When the SkyNet/AI revolution takes us all down, I'll be among the first to be marched into the death camps for referring to ChatGPT as a "thing" and "it"... 

AIs do not and cannot have a will of their own.
The question is rather how those who control them are going to use them against us (the people)

Now what I would like to know is:

if I had taken the time to look a little longer would I have found the answer to my initial question on the forums (BIS/Reddit) or on youtube or other?

I specify that I searched about two hours, that I am a good connoisseur of Arma but a mediocre coder 😉

In any case, I would believe that Skynet can happen when an AI will able to play humor or do a cool improvisation on the saxophone