7JV9xZv.png
Steam Workshop - Full Release

Overview

Insurgency - 2035 is a project focusing on fleshing out the various insurgent and paramilitary groups scattered across the globe in the Armaverse, focusing on the 2030s onwards. This modification uses the Western Sahara CDLC from the Rotators Collective, as well as Arma 3 Aegis and Atlas. Both are essential to Insurgency - 2035, and I am immensely appreciative for the fantastic work they have done.

A full list of dependencies can be found on the lower right-hand side of the Workshop page.

For any additional queries, feel free to drop me a private message here or reach out to me on my Discord.

Factions

Chernarussian Radical Party
Although the original Chedaki insurgency was wiped out by a joint U.S. and Chernarussian offensive at the close of Operation Harvest Red little was done to curtail pro-Russian sentiments in the north of Chernarus. In the intervening years, a loose coalition of political parties and citizen militias have formed together as the Chernarussian Radical Party, and have since seized control of the north of the country. Reinforced by foreign fighters and equipment from across the border in Russia, the party has proclaimed itself the successor to the Chedaki insurgency of old.

Pro-Akhanteros Paramilitaries
The outbreak of the Altian Civil War in the mid-to-late 2030s saw the rise of paramilitaries on both sides of the conflict that were quietly backed by foreign countries with a vested interest in the island nation. Those that supported Georgious Akhanteros and his military junta were known to employ death squads, brutalising the population of Altis.

Takistani Insurgents
Despite the relative stability brought to Takistan following the NATO intervention during Operation Arrowhead, insurgent forces have continued to operate freely in the country. One of the most prominent groups is believed to be led by the son of former dictator Muhammad R. Aziz, and is currently engaged in a bloody insurgency against the CSAT-backed government in Takmyr.

Pictures

Spoiler

c0pd0UH.png

f3inTtC.png

O811CTP.png

WuZyhQo.png

R05hVCI.png

Au9FEeT.png

Changelog

Spoiler

==1.0.1==

- updated display names for Chernarussian Radical Party units

==1.0.0==

- added the Chernarussian Radical Party
- added the Pro-Akhanteros Paramilitaries
- added the Takistani Insurgents

Credits

Spoiler

//===================================
GROUPS

Bohemia Interactive - The ArmA series
Rotators Collective - Creator DLC: Western Sahara, including samples and tech support

Facepunch & r/RedditCamoThread - Various camouflages

INDIVIDUALS

Anthrax - Macro's
AveryTheKitty - Various templates.
Fingolfin - Takistani Lizard Camouflage
Threule - 4K Camouflage Samples

• Like 3