Hello,i am a new player and i have been using mods in community to conduct counter battery and air/missile defense mission scenarios.

I have noticed that no mods in arma3 are able to show traces of artillery shells and rockets, or mark them  through active radar. Some amazing mods like "anti missile/mortar radar" and "iron dome" provided way to detect cruise missiles, engage shells and rockets, but they have bugs and still, can't mark shells and rockets on radar screen. AI can see shells and rockets but when sensors are operated by player, they see nothing in radar.

Are there any methods to mark shells and rockets in radar and make them lockable for ciws and missiles? 

Also, can active radars be made to lock multiple targets at one time,  so that air defense battery can have more fire channel?

Looking forward to answers.

BTW:

I am confused about the way ai choose target when they receive targets from other sensors.

It seems that launchers lacking active radars will track the target locked by radar and every launcher will shoot it (this happens when launchers are synchronized to radar)