Valkuran

Bug with registering shots

Dear devs, this update brought even more bugs with registering shots. I noticed that even at the close distance the shots won't register at all. Please investigate and fix it.

• Thanks 1

On 2/15/2023 at 10:32 PM, Valkuran said:

Dear devs, this update brought even more bugs with registering shots. I noticed that even at the close distance the shots won't register at all. Please investigate and fix it.

I agree, I just posted something over on the Xbox section about the same thing. Unload a whole clip on someone and don't even get a hit... I'm sorry I even bought the $100 of coins at this point. If it's not broke don't fix it devs. 

On 2/16/2023 at 5:32 AM, Valkuran said:

On 2/18/2023 at 1:35 AM, Erik24 said:

I agree, I just posted something over on the Xbox section about the same thing. Unload a whole clip on someone and don't even get a hit... I'm sorry I even bought the $100 of coins at this point. If it's not broke don't fix it devs. 

Hi, there have been no changes done to shooting or any guns in the newest Update. Could you provide us with a clip of this happening on our socials so we could investigate? 🙏🍅

On 2/21/2023 at 3:54 AM, Jasmine104 said:

Hi, there have been no changes done to shooting or any guns in the newest Update. Could you provide us with a clip of this happening on our socials so we could investigate? 🙏🍅

I'll share once I capture one. Those glitches were noticeable after an update, first couple of days. 

On 3/10/2023 at 5:01 PM, Valkuran said:

I was finally able to capture the video. It clearly shows that I am shooting at the lock straight in front of it.https://1drv.ms/v/s!ApQ0gafxZlbdzwQoAsFZ7RaETp4S?e=m4y5jY 

Hi, it seems like you've not counted with bullet drop, therefore you might have not been hitting it due to that. There's other possibilities as well, but we would need to see more, as to what happened after the clip cut 🙏🍅

It was too close to take the bullet drop to account. Usually, I take off the lock with first shot on distance like this. 

I don't know, why my Xbox shrunk the video to only 20 seconds, I had it recording to 1 minute, but I tried shooting off the locks, like from 1 meter distance, and hits would not register. Funny that I was able to open the locks manually, using the combination🤷‍♂️

6 hours ago, Jasmine104 said:

Hi, it seems like you've not counted with bullet drop, therefore you might have not been hitting it due to that. There's other possibilities as well, but we would need to see more, as to what happened after the clip cut 🙏🍅

It was too close to take the bullet drop to account. Usually, I take off the lock with first shot on distance like this. 

I don't know, why my Xbox shrunk the video to only 20 seconds, I had it recording to 1 minute, but I tried shooting off the locks, like from 1 meter distance, and hits would not register. Funny that I was able to open the locks manually, using the combination🤷‍♂️

On 3/14/2023 at 12:00 AM, Valkuran said:

That is indeed strange, but it's hard to say what could have happened without a visual presentation 🙏🍅